Monday, April 23, 2012

Discount Fashion Files

I don't consider myself to be a fashionista.  I do, however, consider myself to be a smart shopper that likes looking cute.  Here are some of my favorite styles for less, all of them can be found over at yesstyle.

You can't beat these comfy, stylish pants for $16.

I just love harem pants.  These are just$19.50


I love this look.  Comfy and chic.  Great price at $22.50.

I love this chiffon blouse and you can't beat it for $31.50.

I'm a huge fan of jumpsuits.  My style tends to center around chic, loose fitting, flowy clothes.  For my everyday styles, I need to be comfortable.  And this print jumpsuit is a great find at $30!

I like this one also for $34.20.


A couple things to keep in mind when shopping overseas:
1. Size - know your measurements and you should be able to find the perfect fit.
2. Shipping Time - be patient because these shipments can take weeks, but the discounts are worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment