Wednesday, February 22, 2012

National Margarita Day

Via stock.xchng
What's with these national days that keep popping up?  It's like someone's at home on twitter making up whatever celebrations they can think of.  Hey, I'm not mad at that.  Every day should be a celebration if you ask me.

One way I keep from stressing, is by taking time to enjoy life with friends.  I'm meeting some of my girls for happy hour in honor of the margarita.  We'll be partaking in $2 margarita drink specials all evening.  Since I'm a lightweight I should be able to have a great time for cheap -- always a plus. 

I hope you're out there finding a fun celebration, that will help you stay present, appreciate life for the blessing it is, and won't cost a fortune.  More and more I'm realizing that when we forget our expectations and surrender control of our goals to the universe, it's much easier to work hard while enjoying the process.

Don't stress about anything today, in the name of Margarita!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment