Thursday, February 9, 2012

Welcome!

What are the two things in life that people stress about the most?  Love and Money.  Well, since I'm madly in love with the man of my dreams I have nothing to worry about when it comes to matters of the heart.  Money, however, that's a different story.

I know I'm not the only one who worries about my future, my low bank account balance and my lack of sufficient income.  So I decided to blog about it.  I see this as a place to share my money saving techniques.  I hope it can serve as a forum of sorts where I can share ideas with readers and they can share with me as well.

I'm not a financial expert.  In fact, I'm just a regular person living my life.  I make it a point to enjoy my life, not stress about the future and to live each day to the fullest.  In order to do this, I have to be smart with money.  

According to some metaphysical philosophies, we're supposed to think of abundance rather than lack.  Repeat in our heads that we have money even when we don't and it will magically appear.  But on the ground there are concrete steps we can take to be more responsible, plan for the future and, best of all, live sans money stress.

If you, like me, want to figure out what these steps are.  Please read on.  I'll do my best to enlighten you.

No comments:

Post a Comment